Updating the distribution workflow with certain filters changes how leads are given to certain LOs. The filters that are available are (click on the name of the filter to learn more):
- State license match - Assigns leads with LOs that have state licenses that match the location of the requested property.
- Lead volume settings - Controls how many leads a LO receives over a certain amount of time.
- Credit score - Allows leads to be assigned to a given user or team depending on a certain credit score.
- Loan request type - Specifies leads that are assigned to users or teams based on a type of loan product.
- Ex: Refinance
- Throughput - Limits the amount of new leads that can be assigned to a user.