Contacts are only included in the audience if they match all of the inclusion rules and are owned by one of the users on the Users tab.
- Inclusion rules are data points that help to identify which contacts receive what information from emails, Facebook ads, etc.
- On the left navigation, click on Campaigns > Campaign Builder.
- Click on the name of the campaign.
- Click HERE to learn how to create a new campaign.
- Under the name of the campaign, click the Audience sub tab.
- Next to Inclusion Rules, click Add Rule.
- Choose your rule(s) then click Save and Close.
Tip: Use inclusion rules that are similar to inline conditions on a journey.