This feature is permission-based. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Implementation Manager to learn more.
Multi-factor authentication is an additional layer of security that is added when a user logs in to their Total Expert account.
- On the left navigation, click Organization Admin > Password Settings.
- Under Multi-Factor Authentication Settings, update the following:
- Enable multi-factor authentication - Turns on multi-factor authentication
- Require multi-factor authentication for all users - Requires all users set up and user multi-factor authentication every time they log in.
- Allow SMS authentication - Allows users to use SMS instead of an authentication application.
- Reset Requests - Input which administrator(s) are notified when users request resets on their multi-factor authentication. Only active administrative users can be added.
- Allow automatic user reset - Allows users to reset their own multi-factor authentication without help from the organization administrator.
- Click Save when finished.