Throughput is the ability to limit the number of leads a specific user can have assigned. The user is not eligible for new leads until a lead is moved out of a certain stage that is chosen when setting up this filter.
- Within the workflow, hover your mouse over the connecting lines from the team route to your LOs.
- Click the plus sign (+) that appears.
- Under Suggested Actions, click Throughput.
- You cannot choose lead volume settings unless you are adding a filter directly to an LO.
- Update the number of lead volume then select as many stages as you would like.
- Click Save to complete the filter.