You can add as many lead volume settings filter levels to a single LO that you need to. This allows you to control the amount of leads an LO has for an extended period of time.
- Ex: The LO can have a daily lead intake of two leads per day and seven leads per week.
- Within the workflow, hover your mouse over the connecting lines from the team route to your LOs.
- Click the plus sign (+) that appears.
- Under Suggested Actions, click Lead Volume Settings.
- Input the following:
- Lead Volume – Click the plus or minus button to give the LO a certain number of leads.
- Timeframe – Choose between hours, days, weeks, or months that the LO can have the number of leads.
- Click Save when finished.